Friday, August 21, 2009

Informercial

So my Equinox Challenge was a bit hard.. I reduced about 3% of body fat but my arms, back and stomach didn't shrink and only my thighs did. Oh well.. lost a few inches there. I am however, MUCH stronger than before as I can actually do real push-ups now!

So ....
Infomercials are mostly crap that infest your television airspace and are targeted towards those seeking affirmation, easy change and those who are for the most part.. retarded.

Falling into that last category, I have toyed with some exercise informercial stuff in the past...

1) Thighmaster...

2) Urban rebounder...aka overpriced trampoline

3) Windsor pilates (courtesy of the BFF)

4) Tae-Bo (also courtesy of the BFF)

5) Some tummy belt...

So the latest obsession? P90X. It really works is what everyone says!. Question is.. can I get through a one hour exercise everyday for 30 days minus Sunday rest day? Only time will tell..

No comments: